If you are a bride who is planning your 2018 or 2019 wedding then you need to be up-to-date about the newest wedding colour trends. To choose the right colour for your wedding is of extreme importance. It should be matching with the overall theme and style that you are trying to create. The brides need to have an insight into what’s going to look hot in wedding colours for the year 2018. Also one needs to look good so that they can get the perfect pictures of their wedding. This is where the need for a wedding photographer Melbourne comes into the picture. In this particular article let us look into some of the wedding colour schemes for the year 2018 and 2019.
Hottest wedding colour themes- Some of the hottest wedding colour trends of 2018 and 2019 include:
1. Dusty rose and green: This particular colour combination can be dressed in any way you want from up or down. It is considered to be an excellent compromise for the colour pink. This particular colour is not even overly feminine. There is a lot of work that needs to be done when it comes to putting up décor along with this colour combination. The possibilities in this colour are endless. If you are planning to get this colour scheme on your wedding then you can have lovely pictures with the help of wedding photography in Melbourne.
2. Lavender and lilac: When a person thinks about these two colours one may think that this is just not purple. There is more to it than meets the eye. The lavender is known to offer a dusty, light quality and the lilac is known to offer a much fresher look. Combining these colours makes the whole colour scheme look visually interesting. This is because there is more than one shade added to this colour.
3. Dusty Blue and deep red: These particular colours may look as if they can be used only during the fall but in reality, they can be used for any season. There is an unexpected and unexplained quality attached to this combination which is known to add to the visual interest. This particular pairing is known to have a high-end look.
4. Black, white and gold: These colour combinations are a true classic. You get that little bit of sparkle by adding a tinge of gold to the colour. There even comes along the shine which the basic white and black colour cannot provide on its own. It is known to add a dressy look to the décor and also makes you feel more elegant.
5. Shades of blue: This particular colour combination is extremely wonderful because a person does not have to pick just one. The floral colour is very much limited to blues. This is why your other attire and décor are going to be the primary way to get the colour palette across. It can be dressed in any way whether down or up and is also known to work in any season. It is effortlessly beautiful.
Thus from the above discussion, we get a clear idea about the hottest colour trends that demands to be followed for the year 2018 and 2019. The more attractive colour scheme you go for the better pictures you will get. You should definitely check out the wedding photography package in Melbourne.